Voici le clip "70 million" qu'ont réalisé mes amis de L'Ogre pour un groupe absolument charmant : Hold your horses !
J'avais, il y a peu, publié des photos du tournage dans une ambiance épatante, malgré le froid hivernal d'un garage non chauffé, à voir ici.
N'hésitez pas à faire tourner l'adresse : L'Ogre et le groupe ont besoin d'un gros buzz pour se lancer !
2 commentaires:
sorry Camille, my french is really bad, are these friends of you? they are genial. I really enjoyed the video and the song. How was your exhibition? I would have loved to see it. take care, Nadine
Hi Nadine !
I'm really glad to see you still follow this blog, even with all this time since Madrid ..!
Actually, I don't know if I've already told you but at this direction, you can find a translation of almost all my last articles written for my french blog, in spanish or (bad) english : http://masmenosqmas.blogspot.com/
It surely will be easier for you to read this one !
My exhibition is still running, since they accepted to keep it in March too.
It's been a while since i've been there so i can't really tell if it's successful or not ! I will ask this week end to the owner. I've sold 4 pics for the moment, but to friends so i'm happy but i'm not "Paris' latest artist to know" neither !
Bisous, dear !
Enregistrer un commentaire